Thumbnail Filmstrip of GenPulse Images
The Model 328 GenPulse monitors your standby and utility power and sends you notifications via email and SMS text.
These notifications include power failures, generator failed to exercise, generator exercise was successful, generator failed to transfer power, and power has been restored. Two analog inputs and four digital inputs are provided to monitor other user-desired functions such as pressures, temperatures, fuel level, DC voltages, common alarm, and more. The GenPulse includes two relay outputs that can be activated from any PC or smart phone to perform functions such as remote start, reset, or to engage and disengage electronic locks on your generator.
The GenPulse supports 3-phase generator and utility power sensing. The GenPulse was designed to be user-friendly and easy to install.
The GenPulse modem comes in three different configurations: Cellular ($12 monthly fee), WiFi, or Ethernet.
- Get email or SMS text alerts on your mobile device
- Available in cellular, WiFi, and Ethernet modem configurations
- Three phase generator and utility power sensing
- Load side power detection: 90-277VAC
- Monitor generator, utility, and load side failure
- Two inputs for analog sensors
- Four inputs for digital inputs
- Two programmable relays
- 8.4VDC lithium backup battery and charger
- Maintenance reminders
- Generator status
- Run hours
- Remote start your generator via a website interface
Run Fewer Wires! The 56-A328-02 power line carrier (PLC) uses frequency shift keying (FSK) technology to extend the accessory inputs of the Model 328V2 GenPulse over the existing high or low voltage line (E.g. remote start). With the GenPulse installed at or near the transfer switch, critical connections to the utillity and generator power are made more convenient, but connecting signals from the generator (such as common alarm or battery voltage) may be costly and time consuming. Installing a PLC system will eliminate the need for running low voltage connections from the transfer switch to the generator.
Add a PLC system to your order for: $350
Manuals and Downloads
- Click Here to View Instructional Setup Videos on YouTube
- Click Here to Access the M2M Server
- Click Here to Download the Software for your PC, Latest Firmware, Bootloader, and Manuals
- Click Here to Download the VCP Driver
- Click Here to Download the Model 327 (Modem) Setup Manual
- Click Here to Download the Model 328 (Logic Unit) Setup Manual
- Click Here to Download the GenPulse Hardware Installation Manual