Thumbnail Filmstrip of 56-4297-00: Replacement Control Board for Onan 300-4297, 300-4295, 300-2812, 300-2810, 300-2808 Images
Replacement Onan Generator Circuit Board
Flight Systems part number 56-4297-00 is a direct replacement for the 24V Engine Controller used in several models Onan Gen Sets. This version (which was updated in May 2017) has been upgraded with new features that will improve your efficiency in the field and extend the lifetime of the board.
New Features Include:
- Microprocessor Based Logic for Enhanced Reliability
- Auto-reset on Initial Power-up
- Plainly Marked DIP Switches for Feature Selection
- The Use of Jumpers has been Eliminated from our New Design
- Accurately Labeled LED Indicators for More Efficient Troubleshooting
- Solid-state AC Voltage Sensing for Crank Termination
- Protection Against Voltage Surges and Reversed Polarity
- We Have Upgraded the Common Alarm Output to 5 Amps
- Solid-state Voltage Outputs for Remote Panels
- Lamp Test for Both the Board and the Remote Panel
- An Added Barrier Strip for the Alternate Connection of the RUN/REMOTE Switch
- Network Capable with a Modbus Option
It is built in the USA and backed by a 2-year Warranty.
Manuals and DownloadsClick Here for the Spec Sheet
Return Policy: Unwanted items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Refund/credit issued will be subject to a 25% per item restocking/re-test fee as long as unit is in new, undamaged condition. Shipping charges are not refundable.