Thumbnail Filmstrip of 80-DGC-500: Basler DGC-500 Replacement Images
Flight Systems is now offering a new GenStart model controller that is an exact drop-in replacement for the popular Basler and Katolight DGC-500 controller. It mounts in the original panel cut-out with the original clamps and the original wiring. No wiring changes are needed. Set-up is fast and easy using the front panel controls.
Flight Systems us proud to introduce a new feature called "Setup Assistant." This feature allows for easy, trouble-free programming of the panel right from the keypad. The enhanced graphics display uses icons to identify parameters thereby saving space and improving readability in all lighting conditions. Four LED indicators show "Ready", "Not-in Auto", "Running" and "Alarm." The added audible alarm sounds for alarms and "Not-in Auto." A real-time clock has also been added to facilitate automatic exercise of the generator (usually weekly) and timestamped data logging.
This controller is J1939 supported
This new GenStart controller is proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Exact drop-in replacement for the Basler, Katolight, and Coleman DGC-500
- Setup Assistant for Easy Trouble-Free Programming
- Aluminum Frame with Heavy Duty Neoprene Gasket that Won't Crack or Deteriorate Over Time
- Single or Three Phase Voltage and Current Sensing
- Constant Current Source for Oil Pressure, Fuel Level, and Coolant Temperature Transducers
- Magnetic Pickup Input for RPM
- External Alarm Output
- Relay Outputs for Fuel, Start Solenoid, and Preheat
- Two Programmable Relays for up 32 Unique Functions
- Three Programmable Inputs
- External Alarm Output
- Integrated Emergency Stop Functions
- RS485 Port for Remote Annunciation
- RS232 Port for Accessories, Remote Notifications
- Preconfigured Sender Slopes for Common Oil Pressure, Coolant Temperature, and Fuel Level Senders
- User Programmable Sender Slopes
- USB Interface for Firmware Updates and Device Setup
- User friendly, easier access to information
- Enhanced graphics display with icons; visible day or night
- More information displayed on each screen
- LED indicators for "Ready", "Not-in Auto", "Running" and "Alarm."
- Automatic, Programmable Self-Exercise with Real Time Clock
- User Programmable Generator Cool Down Delay
- Audible Alarm
- Two Year Warranty
Manuals and Downloads
Return Policy: Unwanted items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Refund/credit issued will be subject to a 25% per item restocking/re-test fee as long as unit is in new, undamaged condition. Shipping charges are not refundable.