Delco® Regulator Rebuilding Services
Please contact us for a price quote and estimated turn-around-time. Turn-around-time may vary depending on current in-house workload. Repairs come backed with a one year warranty covering parts and our labor.
HOW IT WORKS
- Step 1 - Fill out and print our shipping label.
- Step 2 - Ship your regulator or control board to us.
- Step 3 - You will be contacted when your repairs have been completed and to arrange payment and return shipping.
- Most of the Delco regulators we used to service are around 30 years old and have several obsolete components. As a result, hardly any can be rebuilt and the older Delco units were eliminated from our program.
- TEST ONLY - There is a test fee of $35(slightly higher for complex ATS controls). Boards received that test as "NTF" (No Trouble Found) are charged this fee.
- Factory Direct Prices Shown - RE-SELLERS (Gen Set, Marine & RV Dealers/Distributors/Repair Shops) call for your Discounted Pricing!
- "P" = PLUS PARTS. Required components totaling over $5 are an extra charge and will be itemized on the invoice. Other required components and material are included in the rebuild price at no extra charge.