Replacement 24V Engine Control Monitor for ONAN 300-0680
Factory Direct Price: $179.00
Quantity in Basket: None
Built in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
Features and Instructions:
- This product is designed to replace Onan part number 300-0680 in 24-volt systems.
- This board is reset by turning off the RUN/STOP switch.
- The keying slots in the circuit board allow it to be plugged into a 12-volt or a 24-volt system and
also prevent improper insertion into the connector. This board will not be damaged by plugging it
in to a 12-volt system, however, IT WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. Use Flight Systems P/N
56-0679 for 12-volt applications. Take care to align the slots and then press the board down until it
is fully seated into the connector.
- The adjustment range of the OVERCRANK alarm time delay is 20 to 75 seconds. Adjust the
OVERCRANK DELAY (R1) as needed, turning clockwise to increase the delay. The adjustment is
- The adjustment range of the LOW OIL PRESSURE alarm time delay is 8 to 30 seconds. Adjust
the LO OIL P. DELAY (R5) as needed, turning clockwise to increase the delay. The adjustment is
clearly marked. Keeping the delay as short as possible without false tripping will result in maximum
- The IGN/FUEL output (pin 7) and the ALARM output (pin 8) are each rated at 5 Amps (relay rated
at 10 Amps) regardless of system voltage. Overloads on these circuits can cause damage to the
relay contacts and circuit board traces on original Onan boards. Severe damage to traces renders
the circuit board non-repairable. The Flight Systems product has a special fusible link that acts as a
fuse in case of an overload. This feature helps to prevent damage and allows the board to be repaired
instead of discarded.
- All sensor inputs have filters to improve noise immunity and help prevent false alarms.
- Older Onan boards have tin-plated contact fingers on one side only. Later Onan boards have gold
plated contacts on both sides of the board which ensures a more reliable connection. The Flight
Systems product also has gold plated contacts on both sides.
Click here for a PDF with more detailed information about this product