Cruisair SMX and SMXII Keypad Repair and Upgrade Service
Average repair turn-around time for orders with 3 or fewer items is 3 days. Larger orders will have a longer repair time. Repairs come backed with a one year warranty covering parts and our labor.
Need Help? Try our Cruisair Troubleshooting Guide
HOW IT WORKS
- Step 1 - Fill out and print our shipping label.
- Step 2 - Ship your regulator or control board to us.
- Step 3 - You will be contacted when your repairs have been completed and to arrange payment and return shipping.
- Standard repair includes: testing, pc board and keypad repair, and cleaning
- TEST ONLY - There is a test fee of $35(slightly higher for complex ATS controls). Boards received that test as "NTF" (No Trouble Found) are charged this fee.
- Factory Direct Prices Shown - RE-SELLERS (Gen Set, Marine & RV Dealers/Distributors/Repair Shops) call for your Discounted Pricing!
- "P" = PLUS PARTS. Required components over $10 each are extra charge, will be itemized on the invoice. Other required components and material are included in the rebuild price at no extra charge.
Repairable Part Numbers
Scroll down for more part numbers
|OEM Part #||Description||Factory Direct Rebuild Price|
Buy New Keypad
*IR version keypads are not always repairable. Please contact us with symptoms prior to sending in for repair.
|POWER LOGIC BOARD||$169|