MetroCount Vehicle Classifier System Repair Service
Please contact us for a price quote and estimated turn-around-time. Turn-around-time may vary depending on current in-house workload. Repairs come backed with a one year warranty covering parts and our labor.
HOW IT WORKS
- Step 1 - Fill out and print our shipping label.
- Step 2 - Ship your regulator or control board to us.
- Step 3 - You will be contacted when your repairs have been completed and to arrange payment and return shipping.
- Main battery pack – D-cells (flashlight batteries) are not included with repaired unit when returned to save return shipping weight. If you want them anyhow, let us know they're on the house!
- TEST ONLY - There is a test fee of $35(slightly higher for complex ATS controls). Boards received that test as "NTF" (No Trouble Found) are charged this fee.
- Factory Direct Prices Shown - RE-SELLERS (Gen Set, Marine & RV Dealers/Distributors/Repair Shops) call for your Discounted Pricing!
- "P" = PLUS PARTS. Required components over $10 each are extra charge, will be itemized on the invoice. Other required components and material are included in the rebuild price at no extra charge.
Repairable Part Numbers
Scroll down for more part numbers
|OEM Part #||Description||Factory Direct Rebuild Price|
|MC5600||Roadside Unit Version 1||$185|
|MC5600||Roadside Unit Version 2||$185|
|2MB Memory Upgrade||Increase memory to 2 MB to double the data storage, reduce trips for downloads, and increased unit efficiency.|
The service includes the following benefits: